Friday, December 16, 2011

What I have learn?

Frist and formost I would like to thanks Mrs.  Kanpp for give the strength to keep on writing.  I have alway thought my work was below par.  All I needed was a little push off the diving board.  Now,  I have a better understanding of writing structure and the sandwich techie that help build my paper. Too bad the class was so early in the morning and on friday. This class would have been a lot more fun if we had more class time and on a weekday.  The blogs weekly assessment was a bit of shell shocker at first.  I was a bit counter productive at the beginning.  Once I found my fellow student like or dislike my writing.  I was walking around with a little more swagger.  My level of confident in write has went up a notch.  Thanks Mrs. Knapp once again for a creative and innovated english class.  I will recommended  you to my  friends and family to take  your class.
P.S Please don't fail me!! jkjkjk

2 comments:

  1. i have to say the blogs were a little odd for me. but hey, without them it wouldnt have felt much like a class because of how little we met in real life. i dont think i will ever blog again though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kevin, I won't fail you! In fact, I was so impressed with your Final Paper! I have seen so much growth in your writing this semester. I hope you will continue to take advantage of the FREE tutors in the Reading and Writing Center to help you figure out some of the verb tense agreement issues, but as far as your analysis, organization, style and content, your Research Paper was excellent! I'm glad to see you were diligent with your reading and blogging this semester. Just like any difficult undertaking, practice makes perfect! Thanks for being such a valuable (and comedic) member of our learning community this semester!

    ReplyDelete