Friday, December 16, 2011

Peer view

My first objective was not choke out the person who read my paper by give me destructive criticism.  But, I  know that my paper has lots of hole it in.  My personal reflection of a character is missing and proper introduction as well as a powerful thesis.  My classmate where lots of help and being honest and careful how they words thing.  Thank them and i am willing to restructure my paper according to their view. I have a lot of work to day in three days .

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your humor! You are a very funny writer! Yes, there is definitely room for improvement when it comes to grammar (as we have discussed), but I do encourage you to keep up the good effort! Your ideas are important and I continue to see improvement in your papers.

    ReplyDelete