Monday, October 24, 2011

Feedback! Yummie!!

I have never enjoy constructive criticism. And I am a bit of a egoistic and stubborn writer.  But, I have learn the best way to grow as a writer is to take feedback and advice in strived.  I did believed my rough draft  was not making the cut. However, the editors for the day thats read my paper though it was good.  They have mention that I should add more personal information about my self that pertains to the character.  I also need a thesis and conclusion.  I might have to stretch my paper out to projectively reach 6 to 7 pages.  

1 comment:

  1. Can you please e-mail me asap. I don't see your paper on Turnitin. com. I don't want to assign your grade based on your rough posted here, but I'll need to do that if I don't hear from you by Friday. Once you contact me, I'll open the turnitin.com link. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete